-
December 30th, 2002, 12:30 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Ever had a puzzle / joke puzzle or any other amuseing (in your mind) kind of thing you want to post ???
here's my feeble attempt
"What 4 letter sport begins with a T ?"
-
January 3rd, 2003, 12:04 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Ok, I'm stumped. I can't think of the answer (though I'm sure I'll slap my forehead when I learn it)
-
January 4th, 2003, 08:02 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Golf [img]smile.gif[/img] .......... Tee [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
January 7th, 2003, 05:23 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
*bangs head on desk repeatedly*
Geeeez, I should've seen that a mile away. Have I mentioned how bad I am at these?
-
January 9th, 2003, 12:11 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Join the club...at least you finished that adventure thing over on the SIP board [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
January 11th, 2003, 11:56 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
You need more clues ot it? I'll help you out. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
January 12th, 2003, 12:51 AM
#7
Inactive Member
My game got fryed and I ended up at the begining again...to painful to go through it all again.lol
like i posted on the SIP board....what happened at the end lol...
once a Diablo...cheat....always a !!...1000% armour...I'm there...cheat [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
January 16th, 2003, 09:46 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
Heh, I'm still playing Diablo II. Just now got my first "legit" player to Act V.
-
January 23rd, 2003, 01:33 AM
#9
Inactive Member
There's nothing like becomeing a Sauron..with the help of a trainer and swatting all before you like flies [img]wink.gif[/img]
But I respect your feeble efforts..Haaa! Haaa!
(Swot....Swot).
Ever done the Final Fantasy ones Flakeski??
one thing I'd like to add about Diablo...before I forget..Diablo 1 PC what were they thinking???
you can't save your character's armour or stuff..
one major advantage to Playstation [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks